This Un-Webinar has wrapped.
Please register below to watch on-demand.
Does size really matter in B2B Ecommerce?
Are the enterprise players with huge budgets and large teams destined to win the war for B2B customer loyalty, or can smaller distributors and manufacturers punch above their weight and create competitive advantage using modern digital tools?
Can the stone beat the beast in the battle for B2B?
- Are ecommerce tools now advanced enough to allow smaller players to create differentiated experiences and beat the big guys at their game?
- Are large budgets and big teams still necessary to deliver on customers' digital expectations, or is access to greater resources not the decisive advantage it once was?
- What gorilla digital commerce tools and tactics are new players using to compete effectively?
- Can a smaller company, with less overhead and bureaucracy, now leap past its bigger rivals by acting more quickly?
- What opportunities do new business models - such as vertical marketplaces - bring to companies of all sizes to deal effectively with emerging competitive threats?
Watch the replay of Andy, Brian, and two teams of industry experts on this previously recorded livestream of this critical debate directly from the MDM Shift conference in Denver. Don't miss it!
In Partnership With