This Un-Webinar has wrapped.
B2B firms consistently underestimate the operational complexities and costs of engaging in an Ecommerce selling channel. Tax collection, shipping, and credit management can easily erode margins and ruin your digital ROI.
Are these profit eaters unavoidable costs of doing business, or can they be managed and transformed into competitive advantages?
What tactics can be used to convert these profit “killers” into opportunities?
- What are the hidden profit killers and how do they impact Ecommerce profitability?
- Can these tactics, such as tax collection, be converted to customer experience advantages?
- Are these approaches simply necessary for meeting customer expectations, such as Amazon-like fast shipping?
- Is the B2B credit approval and management process in need of modernization?
- What approaches to these issues have produced profit upside for industry practitioners?
Join Andy and Brian and a panel of industry experts on November 17, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET as they debate these critical issues and share actionable takeaways for industry practitioners.