Amazon Prime continues to raise the bar for fast and free Ecommerce shipping, but is this approach necessary in B2B? Are the costs justified, particularly with unrelenting increases in shipping carrier rates? And with customers seeking a “one stop shop” for all of their needs, the pressure is on to deliver broad assortments. But how do B2B companies operationalize this?
Join a group of your peers and industry experts to discuss this critical issue in a free, intimate and virtual roundtable hosted by Andy Hoar or Brian Beck. Discussion topics include:
- Do B2B buyers really need fast and free shipping? Or is this only necessary in some cases?
- Can fulfillment be turned from a cost center into a competitive advantage?
- Can broadening your online assortment better meet your customers’ needs as well as deepen their loyalty?
- What tools and data are available to B2B companies to operationalize an assortment expansion effort?
- Does inventory need to be wholly owned, or is drop shipping an option in B2B?
- What are some of the key lessons learned from the B2C market that apply in B2B?
- What are some common mistakes B2B companies make and how can they be avoided?