The B2C retail market has shown us that consumers have an insatiable appetite for alternative payment methods and pay-over-time solutions such as Bill Me Later (now Paypal) and Affirm. Meanwhile, traditional B2B companies continue to force buyers to utilize cumbersome credit processes that can take days or weeks from time of credit application to the first sale. Is it time for modernization of the B2B credit process?
Join a group of your peers and industry experts to discuss this critical issue in a free, intimate and virtual roundtable hosted by Andy Hoar or Brian Beck. Discussion topics include:
- Is the traditional B2B credit process inefficient and broken, or is B2B different and a thorough process is necessary to qualify risk and avoid fraud?
- Are alternative payment methods viable in B2B? Do B2B buyers seek out new ways to pay?
- What tools can be leveraged to roll out a program?
- Can the credit and payments process be converted from a cumbersome practice into a competitive advantage for B2B companies?
- Do other benefits - such as increased wallet share and improved conversion rates - accrue to B2B sellers offering alternative payment methods?
- How do you gain alignment from senior management (and the credit team) to roll out alternative payment methods?