With $3.6 Trillion in projected sales by 2024, marketplaces are making their mark in B2B. Buyers have clearly embraced them, but is this a model that manufacturers and distributors should adopt for themselves?
Join a group of your peers and industry experts to discuss this critical issue in a free, intimate and virtual roundtable hosted by Andy Hoar or Brian Beck. Discussion topics include:
- How does a company-owned marketplace work?
- What’s involved in designing and implementing a company-owned marketplace?
- What are the benchmarks, KPIs and results already in the market from this approach?
- How can you get the C-Suite and key partners on board?
- How can you engage the flywheel so that a company-owned marketplace sustains its own growth?