This Un-Webinar has wrapped.
When done right, B2B Ecommerce can drive enormous return on investment (ROI). So why do companies often miss the mark in both the value drivers and costs in their ROI calculations?
Do B2B firms spend too much time generating business cases versus getting to actually executing? Is time lost to delays getting to market even more important than ROI?
What are the surprise upsides and hidden costs in Ecommerce?
- How do you define ROI for B2B firms with Ecommerce? Is it just about digitally-driven revenue or are there other important components to include?
- How do you quantify soft metrics such as brand awareness and cross-channel attribution?
- Does a mis-calculated ROI case put executives’ jobs at risk?
- Are customer lifetime value (CLV) figures important in driving return from Ecommerce investments?
- Where do you draw the line between building business cases and just getting started with your Ecommerce effort? Does every effort need a documented ROI case?
Join Andy and Brian and a panel of industry experts as they debate these critical issues and share actionable takeaways for industry practitioners.